Thursday, March 17, 2011

Even rats like balloons.

A song by some old friends of mine. This song was featured on the first Guitar Hero game.



I'm looking forward to listening to "Lizard King: the True Crimes and Passions of the World's Greatest Reptile Smugglers," which runs a mere seven hours and one minute.

I have a long, storied relationship with podcasting. Feel free to check out the podcast I used to host and produce. It was called Uncontrolled Vocabulary. The premise was a roundtable discussion of happenings in library-related news. You can check it out at http://uncontrolledvocabulary.com.

I still listen to a few podcasts. I've been listening to Coverville since 2004. Just a guy playing all sorts of cover songs from his basement. I also listen to This Week in Tech. I stole the idea for Uncontrolled Vocabulary directly from him.

Podcasts are great as they give a voice to the person with the niche interest. They've helped me endure my hour-long commute for years now. Critical technology for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment